UNITE HERE Local 47 is currently accepting Resumes by FAX ONLY.
Fax your Resume to 780-426-5098
Applicants MUST have:
- Food Safe Certificate (preferred as it a requirement on some sites)
- Construction Safety Training System (CSTS)
- Oil Sands Safety Association (OSSA Regional Orientation)
- PLEASE NOTE: If you do not have CSTS and OSSA Regional Orientation your resume will NOT be accepted!
- Relevant experience in the catering industry (camp experience is preferred) minimum 6 months
Resumes MUST include:
- Copies of above mentioned certificates attached
- Copies of all other relevant certificates (i.e. Red Seal, Lotto 649 certified, Serve Right/Proserve/ASIP etc.) attached
- Months and Years of all listed work experience with contact information
- Letters of Reference attached
Failure to adhere to above directions and conditions will result in disposal of applicants resume. Thank you for taking the time to submit your resume.
What kinds of jobs do we dispatch members to do and what qualifications do they need to possess?
- Chef (requires Journeyman Red Seal)
- 1st Cooks (requires Journeyman Red Seal)
- 2nd Cooks (requires Journeyman Red Seal or years of industrial cooking experience)
- 3rd Cooks (requires experience in general cooking)
- Baker (requires Journeyman Red Seal)
- Salad Person (requires experience in producing a large quantity and variety of salads)
- Sandwich Person (requires experience in producing a large quantity and variety of sandwiches)
- Baker’s Helper (requires experience in bakeries)
- General Help (requires experience in kitchens)
- Dish/Pot Washer (requires experience washing dishes/pots using industrial equipment)
- Head Camp Attendant (requires experience supervising cleaning staff)
- Camp Attendants (requires experience cleaning camp/hotel/hospital rooms)
- Janitor (requires experience in stripping and waxing floors and general cleaning)
- Utility (requires valid class 4 driver’s license and clean drivers abstract)
- Commissary (requires cash handling/serving experience and Lotto 6/49 certification)
- Tim Horton’s Baker (requires experience baking Tim Horton’s goods)
- Bartender/Server (requires bar tending/alcohol serving experience and ProServe and ASIP)
NOTE: All our members must pass Employer mandated Drug and Alcohol testing and possess the following Certificates Food Safe, CSTS and OSSA Regional Orientation certification.